Private Trunk Shows
Enjoy spending timewith friends while having a uniquely original shopping experience? Then a trunk show ofElaine Robnett Moore’s latest pieces is exactly what you want to host.
Each show submitted for consideration will be decided based on its individual merit andavailability of dates.
Each workshop program is tailored to meet the needs of the client.
Elaine partners with Chanda Champagne, a renown designer in San Francisco, California to facilitate workshops working of more then eight participants / students.
- Jewelry Making with Beads 101 and 102
- How to turn Art into a Business
- Jewelry Making with Beads for Fun and Profit
- Dancing and Magic, Design made Easy
- Dancing and Magic, Business by Design
Classes for Individuals and Groups
Each class is designed to address the needs of the individual or group. The basic format is as follows:
|3 to 4||2.5||1||$75 each|
|3 to 4||2.5||3||$202 each|
Exhibits are determined on their individual merit
Lectures / Presentations
Each lecture or presentation is tailored to the needs of the client.
Some titles are:
- The Art of Stringing Beads
- The Business of Art for Artists
- Dancing & Magic, Design made Easy
- Dancing & Magic, Business by Design
- How to Succeed in Business for Women
** Fees for any of the above, where not shown, are available upon request.