wine & beads
A way to celebrate friends, employees, groups, birthdays, a love of jewelry, and the artistic talent that dwells in each of us!
- You invite up to 15 for an afternoon or evening of making a pair of earrings, a bracelet, or a necklace - you decide.
- You provide the venue and the refreshments.
- I provide the kits for the piece of jewelry you choose for your group to make and all the tools required.
Sessions are 2.5 to 3.5 hours determined by the kit you choose Cost is $55 per person plus Kit . Kits: Earrings - $15, Bracelet - $15, Necklace - $20
Private Trunk Shows
Enjoy spending time with friends while having a uniquely original shopping experience? Then a trunk show of Elaine Robnett Moore’s latest pieces is exactly what you want to host.
Each show submitted for consideration will be decided based on its individual merit and availability of dates.
Each workshop program is tailored to meet the needs of the client.
Elaine partners with Chanda Champagne, a renown designer in San Francisco, California to facilitate workshops working of more then eight participants / students.
- Jewelry Making with Beads 101 and 102
- How to turn Art into a Business
- Jewelry Making with Beads for Fun and Profit
- Dancing and Magic, Design made Easy
- Dancing and Magic, Business by Design
Classes for Individuals and Groups
Each class is designed to address the needs of the individual or group. The basic format is as follows:
|3 to 4||2.5||1||$85 each|
|3 to 4||2.5||3||$229 each|
Exhibits are determined on their individual merit
Lectures / Presentations
Each lecture or presentation is tailored to the needs of the client.
Some titles are:
- The Art of Stringing Beads
- The Business of Art for Artists
- Dancing & Magic, Design made Easy
- Dancing & Magic, Business by Design
- How to Succeed in Business for Women
** Fees for any of the above, where not shown, are available upon request.